Wednesday 18th October 2023, 8.00 pm at the Little Theatre
Election to the Management CommitteeNominations for the Management Committee have now closed, and the current position is as follows.
- The Chairman (elected for two years), following the decision by Loretta Freeman not to stand for a further year, there is one nomination, and that is Chris Janes.
- The Honorary Secretary (elected for two years) has completed the first year of his second term in office, is prepared to stand for one more year.
- The Honorary Treasurer (elected for two years) having completed the second year of his first term in office, and Theo Berkhout is prepared to stand again.
- The seven Committee members are elected annually, and the following eight nominations have been received: Ken Allford, Laura Ilinca, Andy Lee, Hannah Leonard, Paul Morton, Angela Reiss, Chris Smith and Jonathon Wallis.
- Apologies for absence
- To read and approve the Minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Honorary Treasurer’s Report. (To receive and approve the independently examined accounts of the Company for the year 2022 – 2023)
- To appoint the Honorary Independent Examiner for the ensuing year
- To receive the Honorary Chairwoman’s Report
- To elect the Management Committee for the ensuing year
- To elect Honorary Life Members as may be recommended by the Management Committee
- Confirmation or revision of annual subscription rates. The Management Committee does not propose any change.
- Any Other Business. (Prior notice of this should be sent to the Hon Secretary before 11th October 2023)